This beautiful, super luxurious boat is designed for medium to large-sized groups (up to 30 persons) with a front area to sunbathe and lounge. Unlike other catamarans, this one is motor-powered, so you can have the full use of the entire deck space with a full-size fly bridge. With four cabins, four bathrooms, and a living room, your guests will have plenty of space to enjoy and relax. Cruise the coast and enjoy fantastic snorkeling and see lots of marine life including turtles, sting rays, and a variety of tropical fish.
DEPARTURE: Puerto Aventuras Marina (closest port to Tulum 30-45 min away)
DEPARTURE TIMES: Either 8:30am or 9am morning OR 2pm afternoon
- 4 hour HALF DAY 1-15 guests: $2,350 USD
- 9 hour FULL DAY 1-15 guests: $4,200 USD
- +$400 USD for additional hour
- Max: 30 persons
- +$100 USD per person if more than 15 persons (30 guests max)
- +$20 USD per person governmental dock fee collected at boarding
30% due and remaining balance is collected at boarding.
Inquire about payment options.
Chef prepared à la carte menu - view HERE
Unlimited top-shelf open bar - view HERE
- Super clean and sanitized boat
Professional and courteous crew
- Four cabins
- 4 enclosed showers
- 4 enclosed bathrooms
- Living room with sofas for 15 people
- Plenty of shaded areas
- High-end sound system and Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Snorkeling equipment, two paddle boards, inflatable water toys, dinghi, fishing equipment
- Clean towels
➕ OPTIONAL ADD-ON's➕
- 🚕 TRANSPORTATION (private, round trip, door-to-door) - See prices HERE
- 🎊 CELEBRATION PACKAGE includes artisanal custom cake (choose flavors and writing) by local baker, helium balloons, and celebratory banner, click HERE for cake flavors and photos 🎂 #supportlocalbusiness - $150 USD
- 🦞 STEAK AND LOBSTER - $50 USD per person
- 🎧 DJ - $550 USD (4 hours)
🛕 WE ALSO DO PRIVATE LAND TOURS! 🛺
Private tours to Chichen Itza or cenotes, see our options here
- 10% tip is not included for the crew but appreciated!