This catamaran is designed for groups who want to relax and bask in the sun on the back of the boat. Feel free to also enjoy the modern interior while we serve you fresh meals and bottomless margaritas. Cruise the coast and when we arrive at a secluded bay, you'll enjoy fantastic snorkeling and see lots of marine life including turtles, sting rays, and a variety of tropical fish. On our way back we will also stop in a gorgeous natural swimming pool.
DEPARTURE: Puerto Aventuras Marina (closest port to Tulum 30-45 min away)
DEPARTURE TIMES: Either 8:30am or 9am morning OR 2pm afternoon
- 4 hour tour 1-15 guests: $1,400 USD
- 5 hour tour 1-15 guests: $1,700 USD
- 6 hour tour 1-15 guests: $1,900 USD
- 8 hour tour 1-15 guests: $2,400 USD
- Additional hour: $300 USD
Maximum: 15 persons
- +$10 USD per person governmental dock fee collected at boarding
30% due and remaining balance is collected at boarding.
Inquire about payment options.
- Fresh snacks (guacamole, salsa, fruits included), or additional options: ceviche ($12 per person), hamburgers with fries ($15 per person pre made), chicken burrito ($10 per person) and shrimp burrito ($13 per person)
- Unlimited open bar, includes Bacardi Rum, Smirnoff Vodka, Black label Johnnie Walker Whiskey, local tequila, Bombay Gin, juices, and mixers
- Super clean and sanitized boat
- Professional and courteous crew
- 2 cabins
- 2 bathrooms
- Plug-in your portable devices for music
- Fishing and snorkel gear and equipment
- Clean towels
➕ OPTIONAL ADD-ON's ➕
- 🐟 FRESH CEVICHE or GOURMET SANDWICHES - $12 USD per person
- 🚕 TRANSPORTATION (private, round trip, door-to-door) - See prices HERE
- 🎊 CELEBRATION PACKAGE includes artisanal custom cake (choose flavors and writing) by local baker, helium balloons, and celebratory banner, click HERE for cake flavors and photos 🎂 #supportlocalbusiness - $150 USD
- 📸 PHOTOGRAPHER - includes group photos, portraits, videos (for stories and reels), and drone - $550 USD for 4 hours
💧 WE ALSO DO PRIVATE CENOTE + RUINS LAND TOURS 💧
Browse and book with our sister brand, Tulum Travel, HERE.
Please note: 10% tip is not included for the crew but appreciated!