This beautiful boat is designed for smaller groups without sacrificing luxury. The Azimut 42' features plenty of shaded seating areas and comfortably fits 15 guests, with a spacious sundeck and a swimming platform for easy in-and-out access. Equipped with a spacious air-conditioned lounge area with sofas and a flat screen TV, full kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom with enclosed shower.
Our crew will prepare fresh guacamole and ceviche. With 5+ hour charters, we can also BBQ! Enjoy bottomless margaritas with the unlimited open bar. 🍹
Have fun cruising the coast with fantastic snorkeling and marine life at the La Bocana Cove and the Inah Reef.
DEPARTURE: Puerto Aventuras Marina (closest port to Tulum 30-45 min away)
DEPARTURE TIMES: 8:30am, 9am, or 2:30pm
- 4 hour 1-15 guests (9am-1pm or 2:30pm-6:30pm tour): $1,300 USD
- 5 hour 1-15 guests (8:30am-1:30pm or 2:30pm-7:30pm tour): $1,550 USD Best Value! BBQ included!
- 8 hours 1-15 guests (10am-6pm tour) to Cozumel, Palancar Reef, and beach: $2,300 USD BBQ included!
Max: 15 persons
- Additional hour: $250 USD
- +$10 USD per person governmental dock fee collected at boarding
- 35% deposit due and remaining balance collected at boarding
ONBOARD CHEF PREPARED SNACKS AND MEALS:
Fresh fruit platter
Fish or shrimp ceviche
Variety of chips
BBQ (beef or vegetarian burgers) with 5+ hour tours
UNLIMITED OPEN BAR (WITH BARTENDER):
Beer - Corona Extra
Vodka - Smirnoff
Rum – Bacardi Blanco
Whisky – Johnnie Walker Red Label
Tequila – José Cuervo
Non-alcoholic - Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Sprite, orange, pineapple, and cranberry juice, bottled water
Fly bridge with sundeck
- Large padded sundeck
- Swim platform
- Air-conditioned living room
- Spacious indoor sofa seating
- Air-conditioned bedroom
- 2 cabins
- 1 bathroom
High-end sound system with plug-in or via Bluetooth connection
Fishing gear (upon request)
Paddle boards (upon request)
Floaties (upon request)
➕ OPTIONAL ADD-ON's ➕
NEED TRANSPORTATION? CAKE? CHAMPAGNE?
We offer transportation, celebration packages, and more! Click HERE for options!
➕ OTHER TULUM ACTIVITIES ➕
CENOTE TOURS? MAYAN RUINS?