This beautiful, popular boat is designed for small to medium-sized groups with refined luxury. The fly bridge has a 360 degree view with open space. There are two large sun beds, a spacious long sofa with a folding coffee table, a bar and refrigerator, as well as a table for eight in a shaded area, where you can enjoy our premium menu, prepared by an onboard chef. Relax and sunbathe at the front, or lounge in the living room with the large leather armchairs. There are three air-conditioned cabins with television, and two full private bathrooms with enclosed shower. This is our most popular yacht for many reasons!
DEPARTURE: Puerto Aventuras Marina (closest port to Tulum 30-45 min away)
DEPARTURE TIMES: Either 8:30am or 9am morning OR 2pm afternoon
- 4 hours HALF DAY 1-12 guests: $2,100 USD
- 8 hours FULL DAY 1-12 guests: $3,950 USD
- Additional hour: $400 USD
MAX: 15 persons capacity
- +$150 USD per person, if more than 12 persons (15 guests max)
- +$20 USD per person government dock fee
- Visit El Cielo (Cozumel), applicable to full day tour only
À la carte menu prepared by onboard chef - View HERE
Unlimited top-shelf open bar - View HERE
- Super clean and sanitized boat
Professional and courteous crew
Enclosed showers: 2
Enclosed toilets: 2
Living room with sofas for 10 people
Plenty of shaded areas
High-end sound system and Wi-Fi
Snorkeling equipment, two paddle boards, inflatable water toys, dinghy, fishing equipment.
➕ OPTIONAL ADD-ON's➕
- 🚕 TRANSPORTATION (private, round trip, door-to-door) - See prices HERE
- 🎊 CELEBRATION PACKAGE includes artisanal custom cake (choose flavors and writing) by local baker, helium balloons, and celebratory banner, click HERE for cake flavors and photos 🎂 #supportlocalbusiness - $150 USD
- 🦞 STEAK AND LOBSTER - $50 USD per person
- 🎧 DJ - $400 USD (4 hours)
🛕 WE ALSO DO PRIVATE LAND TOURS! 🛺
Private tours to Chichen Itza or cenotes, see our options here
- 10% tip is not included for the crew but appreciated!
- $350 USD damage deposit is required upon arrival (returned 3 business days) that is refundable upon completion of the charter should no damage occur.