Experience our new luxurious catamaran, plenty of room for 15 persons. 👌 Comes with a front sundeck and a large shaded area in the back. Relax in the living room or two bedrooms, equipped with a bathroom and shower. There's a complete kitchen for us to prepare your meals and beverages -- feel free to lounge with the other amenities like TV's and a high-end stereo system. Ideal catamaran to enjoy a leisure cruise with friends or family.
Our crew will prepare fresh guacamole and ceviche. With 5+ hour charters, we can add BBQ! Enjoy bottomless margaritas with the unlimited open bar. 🍹
Have fun cruising the coast with fantastic snorkeling and marine life at the La Bocana Cove and the Inah Reef.
DEPARTURE: Puerto Aventuras Marina (closest port to Tulum 30-45 min away)
DEPARTURE TIMES: 8:30am, 9am, or 2:30pm
- 4 hour HALF DAY 1-15 guests: $1,400 USD
- 5 hour 1-15 guests: $1,650 USD Best Value! BBQ included!
- 8 hour FULL DAY 1-15 guests: $2,400 USD BBQ included!
Max: 15 persons
- +$10 USD per person governmental dock fee collected at boarding
- +$250 USD for additional hour
- Chef-prepared shrimp and fish ceviche, fresh guacamole, and various snacks/nibbles
- Unlimited open bar, includes Tecate light beer, Smirnoff vodka Bacardi rum, Black & White whiskey, Jose Cuervo tequila, fruit juices, bottled water, soda
Burgers (vegetarian option available) on 5-8 hour charters
- Lounge sofas
- Large shaded area
- Trampoline sundeck
- Easy water access
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Complete kitchen
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 Large queen size beds
- 2 Large bathrooms
- High-end sound system
- Bluetooth connection
- Clean towels
➕ OPTIONAL ADD-ON's ➕
- 🚕 TRANSPORTATION (private, round trip, door-to-door) - See prices HERE
- 🎊 CELEBRATION PACKAGE includes artisanal custom cake (choose flavors and writing) by local baker, helium balloons, and celebratory banner, click HERE for cake flavors and photos 🎂 #supportlocalbusiness - $150 USD
🛺 WE ALSO DO PRIVATE LAND TOURS!
Private tours to Chichen Itza or cenotes, see our options here
Please note: 10% tip is not included for the crew but appreciated!